Get notified when someone else is calling you whilst you’re on a call. With this VoIP feature, it makes waiting less disturbing and more practical.
Already on a call, then get notified of other incoming calls via Call Waiting
Call waiting is a feature in which you are notified of new incoming calls while you are already on a call. The feature utilizes a short sound usually which is just two quick, short tones. When you use call waiting the caller will not hear the busy tone but a normal tone when the line is being used. The receivers call will not get blocked while waiting for an important call. The feature allows you to place your current call on hold so you can receive an incoming call or you can let the incoming call go to voicemail. A tone will ring to indicate the receiver that there is another incoming call.
For a business every call is important, therefore it is important to be informed of all incoming calls, even if the employee is on another call. You can utilize the feature of call waiting to have another employee receive the call, or ask the caller to hold or to divert the call to voicemail so you can finish your current call.
Benefits of Call Waiting features?
- The feature notifies you of any incoming call when you are already on a call
- It gives you the time to make choice or let someone else take the call
- You are given the facility to request your caller to hold
- You also have the option to send the incoming caller to voicemail
- One of the advantages of using call waiting is the better flexibility that it provides. It allows the users to receive calls from any number and at their discretion.
Want to fully try our Call Waiting feature?
We offer a 30-day free trial for paid plans