Full access to phone call metrics for business insights
Call Analytics is a useful feature to measure, collect, analyze and report the phone call data. Companies used this feature to understand which of their ads drive qualified calls to their business.
Call analytics also help in increasing the effectiveness and in optimizing return on investment. Call analytics indicates key performances through call tracking and call recording metrics.
Better Qualification and Optimization
This feature is useful for businesses in viewing which online and offline marketing channels drive calls to their business and also give an understanding of what happens during that calls for better qualification and optimization.
Call analytics also offer call recording, call transcriptions, lead scoring and advanced reporting which allows users to listen to employees conversations. This also allows users to quality leads depending on the content of calls. Further, giving you a visual text which you can read and know what happens during inbound calls.
Benefits of the Call Analytics feature?
- This feature helps you make sure that you deliver a quality experience for every caller.
- Call analytics can aid companies give better customer service, particularly those companies who have technical support or customer service teams.
- Call analytics allow you to monitor the calling activity and keeping the track of key metrics for example the volume of calls and their length. Then you can know the patterns of every call and can accommodate the resources better for future.
- You can enhance the performance of your employees by measuring their performances.
- It becomes easier to check and compare the call duration, count and availability of all employees.
- With VoIPBusiness call analytics also allows you to record your employees’ calls and it can help you identify the trends that could affect your company.
Frequently asked questions
VoIPBusiness understands that not every call is created equal and it is not fair to overwhelm your employees with low quality calls that would waste their time. Hence, the call analytics provide a solution by custom filtering and routing features which helps you enhance your customer service.
Call analytics dissect the conversations of recorded calls through speech analytics. The feature can analyze the pitch and tone of the caller’s voice, along with the few particular index words or phrases. For instance, you can look for the words ‘cancellation’ and ‘problem’ through the calls. It gives you the ability to dig deeper and find out the products associated to those terms. This gives you the ability to search and address problems before it gets bad.
Pinpoint Profitability: with this feature of call analytics you get excellent leads of overall phone calls in percentage, which gives you an insight into which channels are driving qualified calls to your business.
Optimize Marketing Messaging: with call analytics you can understand the quality of your inbound calls which then lets you adjust your campaigns to enhance your efficiencies and sales performance.
Save Time: you can reduce the manual management of calls by employing automated call scoring and other transcription features.