Never miss a phone call with call queues. Organise your call flows with this features and map all your incoming calls to users, teams, pick up groups, extensions and voicemails.
Want to add a third person to the phone conversation?
Three-way calling makes it possible for the users to connect with an additional party, other than the person they are already talking with. This feature gives third-party validation and social proof. For new consultants it allows them to learn the process of answering questions and handle objections.
It is also very useful for the leaders of the company as it allows them to hear different perspectives and offers you additional validation of the opportunity. There are situations in which you may need to talk to two people at the same time and in those situations, 3-way calling comes in handy.
Benefits of Call Queuing System?
- A third party source can always provide you with more credibility.
- Through this feature, the sponsors can confirm what an agent has told the prospects which will then validate him and will help you take your prospect to next level.
- It can help you demonstrate support to your prospects.
- Your prospects are able to see that they are valued and you are there to help them.
- The feature lets you leverage the experience of a prospect and allows the agent to get ahead whilst they are in learning or perfecting their language, skills, and knowledge.
- 3-way calling feature allows users to develop their language skills and knowledge. This gives professionals to learn better in a real call.
- The feature respects your contacts; therefore, they hear a message that helps them make an informed decision.
- For Network marketing business third-party validation is very important. It is a very powerful element of every business. This element is also known as social proof. Social proofing means that people do something if other people are doing it as well.
- People are often impressed when they hear good things about your products, business, and services by a third party. The more customer testimonies your contacts hear the more likely they will say yes. This characteristic of 3-way calling makes it perfect for success. If you use it frequently your business can grow faster.
Frequently asked questions
If there is an incoming call while you are in a 3-way call then the caller will hear a busy ring or the call will get forward to voicemail. If you have enabled the call forwarding feature then the calls will be forwarded immediately.
No, all our supported phones are able to handle 3-way calling, you can also use your softphone (mobile app or app on your laptop or desktop.
It is included in our Standard and Premium package.