3 Way Calling
Want to add a third person to the phone conversation? 3-Way calling makes it possible
party, other than the person they are already talking with.
This feature gives third-party validation and social proof. For new consultants it allows them to learn the process of answering questions and handle objections. It is also very useful for the leaders of the company as it allows them to hear different perspectives and offers you additional validation of the opportunity.
There are situations in which you may need to talk to two people at the same time and in those situations, 3 Way calling comes in handy.
Benefits of the 3 Way Calling feature?
- A third party source can always provide you with more credibility.
- Through this feature, the sponsors can confirm what an agent has told the prospects which will then validate him and will help you take your prospect to next level.
- It can help you demonstrate support to your prospects.
- Your prospects are able to see that they are valued and you are there to help them.
- The feature lets you leverage the experience of a prospect and allows the agent to get ahead whilst they are in learning or perfecting their language, skills, and knowledge.
- 3 Way calling feature allows users to develop their language skills and knowledge. This gives professionals to learn better in a real call.
- The feature respects your contacts; therefore, they hear a message that helps them make an informed decision.
- For Network marketing business third-party validation is very important. It is a very powerful element of every business. This element is also known as social proof. Social proofing means that people do something if other people are doing it as well. People are often impressed when they hear good things about your products, business, and services by a third party. The more customer testimonies your contacts hear the more likely they will say yes. This characteristic of 3 way calling makes it perfect for success. If you use it frequently your business can grow faster.