Hi, you have reached (insert custom greetings)
You can change the message that your callers hear according to your personal requirements. You can record the exact message that you want your callers to hear. This type of greeting helps people find the information that they want.
Benefits of the Custom Greetings feature?
- This feature helps you produce greeting which is established and make you appear as a professional business.
- Customs greetings allow you to add sophistication substance and a dynamic to your company’s greetings, voicemail, and directories. If the messages are well spoken and are delivered by professional then even the simple directions can become impressive.
- You can use this feature to customize the messages and greetings used to address particular requirements of different types of callers. You can also use the feature to customize messages for internal departments and extensions.
- You have the chance to choose from a range of male and female voices to get a professional voice recording. You can select English (US, UK, Canada and Australia). There are also professional voices which are fluent in other languages.
- You can play greetings to your customers which are helpful, contain compelling information and are clear.
- It is a fact that customers’ do not like to be put on hold and it can be a problem for any business. The key to the greeting is to keep the callers engages and that your company respects their time. With help of custom greetings, you have the opportunity to answer your customers’ questions. For example, you can provide directions to the address of your company. You should know that your greetings are perhaps the most important part when you ask the incoming callers to leave a message.
- The times when the calls are on hold, being transferred or queued are the best opportunities for your company to provide your customers with valuable information. You can do some strategic marketing and keep your customers engaged at the same time. You could announce your new products or any promotional event and your services. You could also answer your customers ‘how to’ questions regarding your services and products.
- If your customers are given any reassuring greetings it helps to maintain an attentive atmosphere. Through custom greetings, your callers feel that their patience is being valued and it gives you the freedom to deliver new information about your company.
Custom Greetings FAQs
Yes, VoIPBusiness gives you several guidelines for the custom greetings and many other greetings.
All is on the cloud, the moment you configure your account, it will be available on the phone system.
You can use files of .wav and MP3 format. However, the best format is .wav. If the file is .wav then it should be CCITT –Law (G711a), 8 bit, 8 kHz, mono. If the file is MP then it should be PCM, 16 bit, mono and 8 kHz.