Use our Interactive Voice Response prompts to manage call flows
IVR Auto-attendant is a virtual service which greets the callers, and routes call to specific employees, and departments. The automated attendant can transfer callers to extension automatically, without the callers having to speak to an operator or receptionist. This feature also allows calls to be routed to mobile phones, desk phones or any other location. You also have the option of customizing personalized messages for your callers to hear. You can customize messages based on the timing of your company and days. The auto receptionist works by presenting callers with multiple options such as dial by name or extensions etc. the feature is capable of handling several calls simultaneously and carrying out call transfer without sending the traditional busy tones to the caller.
Benefits of Basic IVR?
- Simplicity and Accessibility: it may seem like a difficult decision to switch to Auto-attendant but with VoIPBusiness plans we have simplified the process for you. With VoIPBusiness plans any businesses of all sizes can benefit without having to worry about the cost of the technical sport, hardware, and computing budgets.
- Wider Personalization: IVR auto attendant gives you the option to have personalization so you have a better relationship with your customers. You can program each auto attendant with a personalized greeting for your customers. The IVR auto attendant can not only identify a caller by its name but can also identify and share information with the callers. For instance, a caller has a birthday the IVR auto attendant would be able to wish the caller happy birthday. Furthermore, auto attendants are also fitted with several language options. You can program specific languages for your callers. Languages can also be selected as a choice for the callers.
- Enhanced Customer Service: auto-attendant may appear as impersonalized solution but it offers a better, direct, specific and completely thorough customer service. By using the IVR auto-attendant your customers will feel better attended. Callers who call for specific queries the auto-attendant generate fast responses which are informative and time efficient. Furthermore, it allows the calls to be answered on the very first ring and decreases the customer wait time. It is a great solution to save the time for both customer and company.
- Create a Better Company Image: as the IVR auto attendants give you room for a lot of personalization and better customer service. In addition, they help you create a better impression on your customers. Small businesses or home based business both can create an image of a big and more professional business using this service. On the contrary, large corporations can use this service to maintain their consistency with great customer service. In short, IVR systems can help establish a professional image for any company.
- Unlimited Customer Access: the IVR auto attendant is always available no matter what the time or day it is. Whilst the office hours, weekends, holidays and break time limit the availability of employees. The auto attendant is always at the disposal of your customers. Even though the prospect of dealing with automation might yet again seem unprofessional to people, but these systems are on hand, even when a live representative is not (for instance, on holidays, or after office hours). Consequently, clients can get service at any time they want. Whereas the option of having a live agent might still be tempting to some, it can be offered with an IVR system; nonetheless, with the system, the customers’ now have unlimited access to your company.
Frequently asked questions
Auto-attendant works by transferring a call while not keeping the line busy for other callers.
All greeting options can be customised, just use our Custom Greetings feature to further configure the single level IVR.
The admin of the account can manage auto attendant which established the answering rules for the main company number.
Yes, it is included in both the Standard and Premium package. Single levele IVR is available in the Standard package only. If you wish to use multi level IVR with the full version of the Auto-Receptionist, then the Premium package is advised.
You have the option to forward calls to another number or to multiple phone numbers.
You can send callers directly to voicemail.
It also gives you the option to play an announcement only, and then end the call.
You can decide from various music selections to play while calls are connecting or on hold.