Acceptable Use Policy
The Acceptable Use Policy is created to safeguard the security, privacy, and reliability of the VoIP Business network. It is expected of our customers to use the VoIP Business services in a responsible and legal manner with respect and courtesy. The customers must read Acceptable Use Policy along with our Terms and Conditions and might at any time be modified without any notice at the sole decision of VoIP Business. It is our customers’ obligation to ensure that they always conform to the latest version.
VoIP Business in their sole discretion, have the right to disable or delete, terminate any account that violates this policy without any recompense.
- No unlawful, abusive, threatening, libellous material which encourages behaviour that constitutes a crime, or gives increase to civil liability, or violates any local, national and international law, regulation or statute, is to be communicated via VoIP Business services.
- All customers are barred from using VoIP Business minutes service for auto-dialling, excessive or continuous call diversion and/or call forwarding, voicemail or fax distribution and/or excessive or continuous outbound services only. Any use of the services which is conflicting with usual business usage patterns, in VoIP Business’s belief, will result in modification or disablement of the service immediately.
- No data or material which violates the UK law or regulation is to be communicated, distributed or stored through VoIP Business services, including, however not limited to, any material protected by trademark, copyright, trade secret or any statute. These kinds of material discovered will be deleted from their servers by VoIP Business.
- Customer login information (username and password) has to be kept secret and must not be shared to any third party to prevent any unauthorised access to their account. It’s a customer’s responsibility to solely ensure the security of such login details.
- Maintaining current and accurate billing information is the customer’s responsibility. Providing any false information any time or/and fraudulent use of debit/credit card information might result in termination of the services immediately and might expose the offender to criminal or civil liability.
- All customers are prohibited from avoiding the user authentication or security of any network, host or account.
- Customers who violate network security or system might find themselves liable to civil or criminal action. VoIP Business will co-operate completely with any investigation of security violations at other websites, including those of any law authorities to investigate suspected criminal offences.
- Any customer engaging in abuse of VoIP Business systems or networks will be notified that their behaviour is unacceptable and might get their account terminated if such abuse continues.
- VoIP Business reserves the right to verify the security of any customer’s devices or equipment connected to its network if it believes that it might be at risk from outside attack or if its terms and conditions are not being complied to.
- VoIP Business reserves the right to suspend any user account and its access to systems or networks during an investigation of potential or suspected misuse of this policy.
- Any services which are marketed as ‘unlimited’ are given within parameters set by infrastructure and completely within VoIP Business discretion. VoIP Business reserves the right to disable or delete, terminate any account that is believed to be inconsistent with the regular business usage patterns. VoIP Business might offer you an alternate subscription in such situations.
- VoIP Business also reserves the right to immediately terminate accounts that initiate traffic profit-generating numbers. No refund will be provided in that case under any conditions.